- Explore Giverny, Monet’s House, and the Palace of Versailles in just one day from Paris
- Discover Monet’s tranquil water lily garden and Louis XIV’s Hall of Mirrors
- Small-group tour ensures a more personal experience
- Admission tickets, lunch, and round-trip transportation from Paris included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meeting time 30 minutes prior to the departure, in front of the HOTEL PULLMAN PARIS TOUR EIFFEL 18 avenue de Suffren, 75015 Paris - Meeting point 22 Rue Jean Rey with our representative with a Paris City Vision sign, outside the hotel.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Explore the picturesque village, made famous by the impressionist Monet, and wander through the artist’s home and inspiring water lily garden with your guide.
Afterward, relax and absorb the surroundings as you stop for lunch and the Moulin de Fourges, before hopping back aboard your vehicle for the journey to Versailles.
Here, explore the magnificent Palace of Versailles and discover how kings and queens lived in the 17th- and 18th-centuries. Follow your guide through the enormous residence, through the apartments of the Dauphin and Dauphine, to the famous Hall of Mirrors. Continue outside to the breathtakingly ornate gardens and be dazzled by fountains, sculptures, and beguiling topiary.
Finally, board your transport back to central Paris where your tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Baby strollers are forbidden inside the Versailles Palace
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour is not suitable for clients with walking difficulties
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris CityVision
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Great lunch at a quaint location was a nice mid-day break as well, I highly recommend this trip!" See review
- "While we could have spent an entire day at each place, seeing the highlights with an experienced and knowledgeable guide made the long day well worth it." See review
- "The tour included pickup and drop off which worked well considering that we are in our late 60s." See review