- Avoid long lines with quick entrance to the Louvre
- Trained guide leads carefully crafted tour
- Learn the history of the Louvre building
- Discover famous works and hidden gems
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- To get to Versailles from Paris you will need a train ticket (RER), it is appreciated to have bought it in advance since this way we will avoid any delay and we will be able to start enjoying Versailles as soon as possible. You can make the return whenever you want, without haste or ties or schedules, being able to stay in the domains until 17:30, closing time of the palace.
- Our guides have your best interests in mind; while the tour usually includes the sites & stories mentioned and lasts about 2.5 hours, your tour may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Buendía Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Train day trip to Versailles from Paris.