Departure & Return
The boat is moored under the Iéna bridge, at the foot of the Trocadéro, in front of the Eiffel Tower.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please be at the boat at least 20 minutes before departure.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that proper attire is required.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY CITYFLOATING DEBILLY
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Paris at the First Lodges - Ducasse sur Seine dinner cruise.