Explore our promoted experiences
- Small group ensures personal service
- Excellent value for money
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Get insider's tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Likely to Sell Out
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meet with your guide in the heart of the Latin Quarter, 15 minutes before your tour starts, at Place Saint-Michel in front of the Saint-Michel Fountain. Your guide will be waiting with a Blue Bike in front of the fountain.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is an outdoor activity, please dress according to the weather (gloves and hats in winter - no flip-flops in summer)
- Infant seats are available if advised at time of booking
- Small Group Tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY BLUE FOX TRAVEL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The riding itself is not very strenuous or difficult and you ride on bike paths most of the time." See review