- 1.5-hour behind the scenes tour of the Stade de France
- Admission to the Stade de France Museum
- Multiple choices for tour times
- Available in both French and English
- Explore the museum at your leisure
Departure & Return
Meet your guide at Gate H, at the vistors welcome desk, in the Official Stade de France shop. Directions: Metro: Saint Denis Porte de Paris (line 13) RER: La Plaine Stade de France (RER B) Saint Denis La Plaine (RER D)
What To Expect
See the pitch where legendary players such as Ronaldo and Zidane, have played in games for both the FIFA World Cup and the Euro Cup. Learn about the stadium's history as host to other famous acts such as AC/DC, Madonna, and The Rolling Stones.
Sit in the spectator seats, visit the elite private boxes, check out the locker room, and jog through the same tunnel the players do on their way out to the field. Learn about the building's architecture and history from your guide.
After your 90-minute tour, finish up in the Stade de France Museum, where you can peruse items related to French football history at your leisure. Look through displays of signed jerseys, autographed guitars, models and historical archives.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- According to Events held in the Stadium, the tour is subject to change following the security requirements in force on the day of your visit.
- For security reasons, the Stade de France Administration reserves the right to verify the contents of clients' bags. Please provide 15 minutes before the scheduled start of your visit.
- Tour begins as scheduled, all latecomers risk to miss the tour. Any latecomer cannot be compensated with neither a postponement of the tour nor a refund.
- About 1,2km to walk during the tour
- Strollers accepted
- Dogs forbidden (except for blind people)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cultival
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience