4-Day Normandy, Saint-Malo, Mont Saint-Michel and Chateaux Country Tour
- Discover three different regions of France in four days
- Visit Omaha Beach on the Normandy coast, site of the World War II Normandy landings
- 3-star accommodation and most meals included
- Visit famous French châteaux such as Cheverny, Chambord and the Château du Clos Lucé, official residence of Leonardo da Vinci in the world renowned Loire Valley
Departure & Return
Departure Point2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris, France
Traveler pickup is offered
If Pick-up option selected: Pick up location will be from the hotel or Private residence in Paris ( Zip code must start by 75), should the address be provided at least 72 hours ( local time) prior to tour's departure.Without the accommodation address and if booking is made less than 72 hours prior to departure, the pick up will be from PARISCityVISION on 2 rue des Pyramides, nearest Metro : Tuileries or Pyramides ( line 1 or 7/14)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
With your knowledgeable guide, spend Day 1 along the Normandy coast, visiting Rouen, Honfleur and Omaha Beach. Day 2 takes you to the walled city of St-Malo and then Mont St-Michel, a UNESCO-listed site famous for its unique perch on a small rocky island. Days 3 and 4 are reserved for the dreamy castles of the Loire Valley, including Château de Langeais, Château du Clos Lucé, Château de Chambord and Château de Chenonceau.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is a maximum of two people per room. Separate bookings should be made for each room required.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 42 travelers
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 4-Day Normandy, Saint-Malo, Mont Saint-Michel and Chateaux Country Tour.
- "The other drawback is that the day is kept toooo long starting with 7 am and ending with 7 pm check into the hotels." See review