3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Guides required to regularly wash hands
UNESCO–listed Paris is widely considered among the world’s must-see cities, but navigating by map to explore independently cuts into valuable sightseeing time. On this tour, leave the map in your hotel and explore Paris with your private guide to lead the way. Customize your itinerary to hit top attractions like the Eiffel Tower, or step off the tourist trail to corners of the city many visitors miss.
- Save time and explore Paris with your own private guide
- Discover must-see sites like the Eiffel Tower or the Louvre Museum
- Customize your itinerary to take in the attractions of most interest
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your Paris hotel
Saved to wishlist!
3 days with a private guide, 5 hours each day
Friendly local guide
Private walking tour
Multiple start times available
Must see and off the beaten path
Expert advice where to go and what to do after the tour
Iconic places for photoshoot
Meeting in the hotel lobby
Food and drinks
Entrance fees (if any)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Lobby of your hotel. Please provide the exact name and address of your hotel.
Your guide will meet you at your centrally-located hotel, hostel or vacation rental
You don't need to call to confirm the tour. The local supplier will contact you via email
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 3-day private tour with a local guide, 5 hours each day
- The tour can be modified to meet your preferences
- Private walking tour with the use of metro
- Please indicate prefer start time in comments when booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Friendly Local Guides
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 days in Paris with a Private Guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 days in Paris with a Private Guide?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 days in Paris with a Private Guide?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 11498P86
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursMulti-day ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParisCity Tours - Île-de-FranceMulti-day Tours - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceCity Tours - Marne-la-ValléeMulti-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeWalking Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeCity Tours - ReimsMulti-day Tours - ReimsWalking Tours - ReimsHistorical Tours - ReimsCategory
58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant5th ArrondissementCentre PompidouNational Museum of the RenaissanceÉcole MilitaireParc de BercyLiving Museum of the Horse (Musée Vivant du Cheval)Galeries LafayetteRue MontorgueilConciergerie Théâtre des NouveautésRue Mouffetard MarketRodin Museum (Musée Rodin)Pierre Bergé-Yves Saint Laurent FoundationFrance MiniatureMontmartre Museum (Musée de Montmartre)Dalí ParisLido de ParisPalais de JusticeChamps de Mars