3-Days Guided Normandy, St Malo, Mont Saint Michel & Loire Castles from Paris
- Visit three very different regions of France over three days
- Enjoy a guided visit of St. Malo and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Mont Saint-Michel
- Visit the famous French châteaux of Langeais and Chenonceau with wine tasting
- Two nights' accommodation and some meals included
Departure & Return
Departure Point2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris, France
Traveler pickup is offered
If Pick-up option selected: Pick up location will be from the hotel or Private residence in Paris ( Zip code must start by 75), should the address be provided at least 72 hours ( local time) prior to tour's departure.Without the accommodation address and if booking is made less than 72 hours prior to departure, the pick up will be from PARISCityVISION on 2 rue des Pyramides, nearest Metro : Tuileries or Pyramides ( line 1 or 7/14)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
With your informative guide, travel first to the Normandy coast, visiting Rouen, Honfleur and Omaha Beach. On Day 2, head to the walled city of St-Malo and then Mont St-Michel, a World Heritage Site known for its unique setting on a small rocky island. Day 3 is reserved for the castles of the Loire Valley, including Château de Langeais and Château de Chenonceau.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is a maximum of two people per room. Separate bookings should be made for each room required.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 3-Days Guided Normandy, St Malo, Mont Saint Michel & Loire Castles from Paris.
- "The tour is for a large group of people, which is not really my preference, but for the price, this is the standard." See review