Notre Dame Quartier Sainte-Chapelle & Conciergerie 2H Private Tour in Paris
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Visit the three main attractions of Ile de la Cité on this guided tour of Paris' historical island on the River Seine. You'll pass by the Gothic landmark Notre Dame Cathedral, the Conciergerie, and Sainte-Chapelle, learning about the city's art, architecture, history, and mysteries from medieval times to the French Revolution. Skip-the-line access provided when available.
- Ile de la Cité tour in Paris
- Visit Notre Dame Cathedral (from the outside), the Conciergerie, and Sainte-Chapelle with an art history guide
- Hear stories about Victor Hugo and the French Revolution, and admire priceless architectural features like stained-glass windows
- Choice of departures times available
- Enjoy skip-the-line access at some sites
Conciergerie admission ticket & visit
Sainte chapelle admission ticket and visit
Notre Dame towers tickets and visit
Notre Dame crypt tickets and visit
Departure & Return
Departure PointCité, 75004 Paris, France
Return DetailsConciergerie, 2 Boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris, France
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Wheelchair mostly accessible, please advise when booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Napoleone Tour
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Notre Dame Quartier Sainte-Chapelle & Conciergerie 2H Private Tour in Paris?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Notre Dame Quartier Sainte-Chapelle & Conciergerie 2H Private Tour in Paris?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Notre Dame Quartier Sainte-Chapelle & Conciergerie 2H Private Tour in Paris?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Notre Dame Quartier Sainte-Chapelle & Conciergerie 2H Private Tour in Paris?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Still, well worth the time and money to get an overview of these historic places." See review
Product code: 13405P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParisHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - VersaillesHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeCategory
Palais de JusticeChatouArchitecture and Heritage City (Cite de l'Architecture et du Patrimoine)Place du TertreGustave Moreau Museum (Musee Gustave Moreau)Fragonard Perfume Museum (Musée du Parfum Fragonard)France MiniaturePlace de la RépubliqueDalí ParisBeauvais–Tillé Airport (BVA)3rd ArrondissementMontparnasseCentre PompidouMontparnasse Tower (Tour Montparnasse)Discovery Palace (Palais de la Découverte)AquaboulevardMusée Edith PiafLa Villette Park (Parc de la Villette)French National Library (Bibliotheque Nationale de France)Grevin Museum (Musée Grevin)