2-Day Normandy Tour from Paris: D-Day Landing Beaches with Utah and Omaha Beach
- 2-day tour from Paris to Normandy’s WWII sites
- Relive the history of the D-Day landings as you visit the beaches the Allied forces stormed in 1944
- Visit important WWII sites including Utah Beach, Omaha Beach, Pointe du Hoc and Port Winston
- Explore the historic areas of Bayeux, Colleville-sur-Mer, Arromanches-les-Bains, Sainte-Mère-Église and more
- Hear stories and learn about the history of the war from your expert guide
- Spend the night in Bayeux (at your own expense)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off, available from your accommodation in Paris (Hotel or Private Apartment)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- 1 piece of hand luggage allowed per person
- Tour may not be suitable for children under 10 years old
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Normandy Tour from Paris: D-Day Landing Beaches with Utah and Omaha Beach.
- "I highly recommend the 2 day tour, we saw so much, including ever D-Day invasion beach, Point du Hoc and St." See review