- 6-hour Trindade tour from Paraty
- Trek between four beaches and the Mata Atlântica (Atlantic Forest) with an experienced guide
- Enjoy sparkling sand within Bocaino Mountains National Park (Serra da Bocaina)
- Snorkel in a natural swimming pool called Caixa d’Aço
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 20 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
After the short ride, disembark at a beach near Ranchos, a small village, to begin your 50-minute trek. Follow your local guide through verdant rainforest and past 3 other stunning beaches on your way to Trindade. Admire the pockets of tropical forest lined with unusual rock formations as you make your way to Caixa d’Aço (Steel Box). This natural swimming pool in the middle of the Bocaino Mountains National Park is a pristine place to swim and snorkel; all necessary snorkeling equipment is provided.
Continue to Trindade, a charming fishing village and your final destination, for more free time to relax and enjoy the sun and sand. The beach is lined with local restaurants and kiosks selling traditional Brazilian seafood dishes and drinks; purchase food and beverages to enjoy on the beach (own expense).
At the conclusion of your 6-hour visit to Trindade, ride in the minivan back to Paraty for drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- Lunch is optional and therefore, not included
- Comfortable Hiking shoes are recommended. Also take with you: sunscreen, swinsuit, sandals and water.
- Optional return by boat - US$ 4.00 approximately, per person
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Brazil
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms