6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Monitoring of environmental guide / monitor.
Fast boat transport to Saco do Mamanguá
Departure & Return
Av. Roberto Silveira, 479 - Centro, Paraty - RJ, 23970-000, Brazil
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paraty Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Trekking Pico do Pão de Açúcar do Mamanguá?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Trekking Pico do Pão de Açúcar do Mamanguá?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Trekking Pico do Pão de Açúcar do Mamanguá?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Trekking Pico do Pão de Açúcar do Mamanguá?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Trekking Pico do Pão de Açúcar do Mamanguá
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingNature and WildlifeClimbingWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingParatyHiking - Southeast BrazilNature and Wildlife - Southeast BrazilClimbing - Southeast BrazilWalking Tours - Southeast BrazilCategory
Paraty Bay Tours & TicketsMurycana Farm (Fazenda Murycana) Tours & TicketsFora Beach (Praia dos Ranchos) Tours & TicketsTrindade Beach (Praia da Trindade) Tours & TicketsCachoeira Toboga Tours & TicketsCaixa d’Aco Beach Tours & TicketsChurch of Our Lady of the Rosary and St. Benedict Tours & Tickets