Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Near the exit of the vans, behind the colored sign where the word "Paraty" has been written, this is where the bus to Paraty Mirim leaves, at this point it will be the meeting point.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Suitable footwear is oriented, closed for walking. It is also recommended to wear clothes such as long pants, long-sleeved shirt as the walk at certain times in the woods is a little more closed. It is recommended to bring water, sunscreen and insect repellents.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cultura Ativa Turismo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands