- Paddle a kayak through the bay of Paraty
- Get a safety briefing and orientation on dry land at Jabaquara Beach
- Follow an expert kayaking guide to pristine beaches, uninhabited islands and mangrove swamps
- Swim and snorkel at Rosa Beach and Sapeca Island
- Enjoy personalized attention on a small-group tour
Departure & Return
Directions: Meeting point at the Paraty Explorer Base on Pontal beach, next to Lapinha Beach kiosk, the last one on the beach coming from the old town Dates: Daily 9am-1pm Return point: Tour ends at departure location
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paraty Explorer
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff