3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Enjoy a short excursion while docked at San Martin Port with a flight over the Nazca Lines. Experience these 14 mysterious geoglyphs from above and learn about the Nazca culture and the theories behind these drawings from your pilot. Take a 90-minute scenic flight over the Nazca desert reserve at 1,500 feet to truly appreciate these 2,000-year old preserved drawings.
- Discover the mysterious Nazca Lines on a scenic flight over the Nazca desert
- Learn about the geoglyphs and the Nazca people from your informative pilot
- Take a 90-minute scenic flight at 1,500 feet to appreciate these geoglyphs
- A great excursion for your time at the San Martin cruise port
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off from San Martin Port.
All activities and transportation in group.
English and Spanish Pilot tour guide
Bottle of water.
Personal Travel Insurance
Food and drinks, unless specified
Airport Tax $5 USD per person.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meeting Point at San Martin Port main arrival gate. Or in your hotel within Paracas or Pisco
there will be our SIGN as LAS ADVENTURE.
- Terminal Portuario General San Martín, Punta Pejerrey, Peru
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The flight time will be confirmed one day before of departure, and will be notified via email, (you must check your email for flight time confirmation)
- Printed travel voucher or E-travel voucher along with your passport or any ID its required before boarding (verification purpose only).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY LAS ADVENTURE
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Paracas Shore Excursion: Nazca Lines Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Paracas Shore Excursion: Nazca Lines Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Paracas Shore Excursion: Nazca Lines Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Paracas Shore Excursion: Nazca Lines Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsAir ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingParacasShore Excursions - South CoastAir Tours - South CoastPorts of Call Tours - South CoastHistorical Tours - South CoastHalf-day Tours - South CoastShore Excursions - IcaAir Tours - IcaPorts of Call Tours - IcaHistorical Tours - IcaHalf-day Tours - IcaShore Excursions - LimaAir Tours - LimaPorts of Call Tours - LimaHistorical Tours - LimaHalf-day Tours - LimaCategory