1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Professional bilingual tour guide (Spanish and English).
Pick-up and drop-off
Nasca Tourist Ticket
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Pick-up from hotels located in Paracas (see list of hotels).
- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If passengers stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Departure time could be modified depending on the weather conditions and the air traffic.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 4 years
- We recommend you to have a light breakfast in order to avoid motion sickness during the flight.
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, it is recommended that passengers do not weigh more than 101kg. If so will pay an additional 50% direct to the airline.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative schedule
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers who stay in Perú for more than 60 days because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your trip
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY LimaTours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Overflight of the Nasca lines from Pisco?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Overflight of the Nasca lines from Pisco?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Overflight of the Nasca lines from Pisco?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Overflight of the Nasca lines from Pisco?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Overflight of the Nasca lines from Pisco
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 20 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursBus ToursHistorical ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingParacasAir Tours - South CoastBus Tours - South CoastHistorical Tours - South CoastAir Tours - IcaBus Tours - IcaHistorical Tours - IcaAir Tours - LimaBus Tours - LimaHistorical Tours - LimaCategory