2 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Transfer To And From The Hotel To The Embark Point
Shared Boat Ride
Coffee and/or Tea
Boarding Tax USD 6, Only Cash Accepted Before The Boarding
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop-off in centrally located hotels in Paracas
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- You should bring sunscreen, hat and sun glasses, comfortable clothes, windbreaker jacket.
- Most travelers can participate
- If you are prone to motion sickness, please take any necessary precautions. Consult a medical professional before taking any medication.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ballestas Islands Sigthseeing Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Ballestas Islands Sigthseeing Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ballestas Islands Sigthseeing Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ballestas Islands Sigthseeing Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Ballestas Islands Sigthseeing Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursEco ToursJet BoatingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingParacasNature and Wildlife - South CoastWater Tours - South CoastEco Tours - South CoastJet Boating - South CoastNature and Wildlife - IcaWater Tours - IcaEco Tours - IcaJet Boating - IcaNature and Wildlife - LimaWater Tours - LimaEco Tours - LimaJet Boating - LimaCategory