Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- CHILDREN: Up to 3 years old, do not pay. They share a seat in mobility and services with parents. From 4 years old, they pay full rate.
- Mobility (transfers) is only available for the services mentioned. Additional transfers: Prior coordination.
- It is recommended to bring sunscreen, light clothing, salty snacks and water.
- The Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rains, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, does not apply refund.
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, postponements or refunds.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Turismoi.pe
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms