2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The Ballestas Islands in Paracas are an iconic Peruvian sight, but they can only be seen from a tour boat—unless you’re up for an 8-hour swim. Among the islands' usual inhabitants, which you may spot on this tour, are penguins, sea lions, and Peruvian boobies. Along the way, enjoy the view of the mysterious candelabra carved into the hillside, and perhaps offer your own theory as to its unknown origin. Speedboat transportation, pickup and drop-off from accommodations, and occasional bird guano included.
- Paracas Peninsula and Ballestas Islands tour
- Chance to spot wildlife in its natural habitat
- Sail into natural caves (weather dependent)
- Hats not included, but recommended to avoid bird droppings
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off from hotel/house or bus station within Paracas
English and Spanish-speaking guide (for French, German and Dutch must be a minimum of 9 people)
Speedboat trip to Ballestas Islands
Food and drinks, unless specified
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your hotel within Paracas or bus station. This tour is no for crusie ship passenger.
In the months from January to March, it is very hot and it is recommended to wear a hat and sunscreen
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- If you travel by bus or by your own car contact us to coordinate the pick up by our Whatsapp +51 945 716 329
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY LAS ADVENTURE
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ballestas Islands Group Tour from Paracas ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ballestas Islands Group Tour from Paracas ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ballestas Islands Group Tour from Paracas ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ballestas Islands Group Tour from Paracas ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Ballestas Islands Group Tour from Paracas
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingParacasNature and Wildlife - South CoastWater Tours - South CoastNature and Wildlife - IcaWater Tours - IcaNature and Wildlife - LimaWater Tours - LimaCategory