9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get away from the tourist masses and head into the inland Troodos Mountain region with this tour. You'll get to visit the city of villages of Anogyra and Kalopanayiotis , spend time in the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Lampadistis Monastery, learn about carob production on the island, and sit down for a traditional Cypriot lunch all in just one day.
- Learn about Cypriote culture with this Troodos Mountain tour
- A local guide will lead the way
- Lunch in a traditional taverna is included
- Group sizes limited to 15 travelers for an intimate experience
Saved to wishlist!
A glass of wine/water
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel Lobby or nearby appointed location
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to bring: Comfortable shoes, cash and camera!
- Please notice that extra charges may apply per person or in total of the group for pick-ups from hotels- villas- airbnb outside the proximity of our tour selected pick route. In that case we can provide round trip transfer for customer(s) convenience ad-hoc quoted as per location of customer(s)' property.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY MTM D.M.C Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Troodos Hidden Charms?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Troodos Hidden Charms?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Troodos Hidden Charms?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Troodos Hidden Charms
3 hours 15 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingPaphosBus Tours - LimassolHistorical Tours - LimassolFull-day Tours - LimassolBus Tours - NicosiaHistorical Tours - NicosiaFull-day Tours - NicosiaBus Tours - LarnacaHistorical Tours - LarnacaFull-day Tours - LarnacaCategory