- Discover the Akamas Peninsula on a self-drive buggy tour from Coral Bay
- Go with a guide for safety, to find the best spots, and avoid getting lost
- See Turtle Bay, sea caves, and Lara Bay; and roam villages and meadows
- Hotel pickup, buggy, and safety equipment supplied for your ease
Departure & Return
We are next to Santa Marina Fish and chips on the main road in Coral Bay, roundabout into Coral Bay after 50 meters on the right. We have space for parking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Clients sign disclaimer before the tour
- No refunds on mechanical malfunction
- No refunds for any reason
- Most travelers can participate
- need driving license to be show on the day no kopie in telephone
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chris andreou quad buggy and jeep adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized