- Climb on a quad for a sightseeing tour in Cyprus
- Cover ground quickly and visit landmarks like the Adonis Waterfalls
- Stop for a swim at scenic Lara Bay
- Hotel pick-up is available in Paphos
Departure & Return
We are on the main road in Coral Bay next to Santa Marina Fish and chips opposite Chalkies bar. First busstop in Coral Bay Transfer can be booked by contacting us on whatsapp 0035799943142 Transfer from main hotels only 3.00 euro pp to pay to our driver
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 6 for passenger
- Dress code is smart casual
- No refunds on mechanical malfunction
- No refunds for any reason
- Clients need to sign disclaimer before the tour
- Tips for guides not included in the price
- driving license needed / no kopie in telephone
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Transfer service available please book transfer Whatsapp 0035799943142, 3.00 euro pp to be paid to the driver
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chris andreou quad buggy and jeep adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands