8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Get away from the beach resort scene for a day of exploration with this group tour of the island. You'll visit the village of Omodos in the Troodos Mountains, the 16th-century Galata church, and the divided city of Nicosia, where you'll have some free time for lunch and shopping. You’ll then head down to back to Paphos, with stops at Larnaca and Aphrodite's Rock along the way.
- Tour the island on a budget with this group tour by coach
- Round-trip transfers from your Paphos hotel are included
- A licensed guide will lead the way
- Explore a bit on your own with free time in Nicosia
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and Drop Off
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Some hotels are not accessible by coach so a designated meeting place will be arranged.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY V.M. Mantovani Plotin Travel Ltd.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Round Trip of the Island from Paphos?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Round Trip of the Island from Paphos?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Round Trip of the Island from Paphos?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Round Trip of the Island from Paphos?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Round Trip of the Island from Paphos
6 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPaphosBus Tours - LimassolNature and Wildlife - LimassolFull-day Tours - LimassolBus Tours - NicosiaNature and Wildlife - NicosiaFull-day Tours - NicosiaBus Tours - LarnacaNature and Wildlife - LarnacaFull-day Tours - LarnacaCategory