8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get away from the beach scene for a day of exploration in the Troodos Mountains with this tour from Paphos. You'll travel into the countryside and up into the forest in a jeep, stopping to check out the Asprokremos dam and the Venetian bridges along the way. You'll also visit the Chantara Waterfall, spend time at Kykkos Monastery, sample local wine, and visit the beachfront Aphrodite's Rock.
- Visit the Troodos Mountains with a local driver/guide
- Round-trip hotel transfers in an air-conditioned jeep are included
- Wine tastings are included in the price of the tour
- Group sizes capped at 12 participants for an intimate experience
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Donkey farm - donkey riding is optional at extra charge
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY ConstrucTOUR Travel Agency
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jeep Safari Troodos - Kykkos monastery Waterfall and Venetian bridge from PAPHOS?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Jeep Safari Troodos - Kykkos monastery Waterfall and Venetian bridge from PAPHOS?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jeep Safari Troodos - Kykkos monastery Waterfall and Venetian bridge from PAPHOS?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Jeep Safari Troodos - Kykkos monastery Waterfall and Venetian bridge from PAPHOS
4 hours 15 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursFood ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisWine TastingsExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPaphos4WD Tours - LimassolFood Tours - LimassolSporting Events - LimassolNature and Wildlife - LimassolSafaris - LimassolWine Tastings - LimassolExtreme - LimassolFull-day Tours - Limassol4WD Tours - NicosiaFood Tours - NicosiaSporting Events - NicosiaNature and Wildlife - NicosiaSafaris - NicosiaWine Tastings - NicosiaExtreme - NicosiaFull-day Tours - Nicosia4WD Tours - LarnacaFood Tours - LarnacaSporting Events - LarnacaNature and Wildlife - LarnacaSafaris - LarnacaWine Tastings - LarnacaExtreme - LarnacaFull-day Tours - LarnacaCategory