- Full-day Famagusta, Varosha, and Salamis Tour from Paphos
- Discover the ruins of the ancient kingdom of Salamis, dating back to the 12th-century BC
- Admire Famagusta landmarks including Saint Nikolaos Cathedral and the Venetian walls
- Visit the ghost town of Varosha and learn about the demise of the once thriving beach resort
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, entrance fees, and round-trip transport
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Message will be send through Viator to advise for your exact pick up point and time .
In case you won’t receive the message please call us at least a day before departure.Hotel name is needed.
If you cannot find your hotel please call us to give you the nearest pick up point .
Failure of the client to be on time at the right pick up point will result to a No show and will be fully charged.
Office tel: 00357-26221203 MON-FRI 0830-1900/SAT 0830-1300 local time
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passports are required to cross
- Hotel pick ups commence 30-60 minutes earlier than the tour start time displayed on the voucher. Exact time will be advised after reservation is made.
- If you won't receive a message through Viator for your exact pick up point and time please call us at least one day prior.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- The area is highly infected by COVID-19. New updates have been released for the crossing regulations related to covid-19. According to the official announcement vaccinated and/or unvaccinated tourists coming from the EU, UK & Russia are allowed to visit Northern Cyprus by presenting a negative RAPID test performed in the last 72hours. The test results must be printed out and presented in hardcopies.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ruslan Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms