- Follow the footsteps of Aphrodite and see other parts of historic Cyprus on this day trip from Paphos
- Meet a halloumi cheese maker and see how she makes delicious cheese
- See how traditional Turkish delights are made
- Perfect tour for lovers!
- Get picked up and dropped off at your hotel on Paphos
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Message will be send through Viator to advise for your exact pick up point and time .Information of the hotel name is needed.
In case you won’t receive the message please call us at least a day before departure.
If you cannot find your hotel please call us to give you the nearest pick up point .
Failure of the client to be on time at the right pick up point will result to a No show and will be fully charged.
Office tel: 00357-26221203 MON-FRI 0830-1900/SAT 0830-1300 local time
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Approximate excursion duration not including pick-ups 6.5 hours
- You will receive a message through Viator with the exact pick up piont and time.If not please call us to advise you at least a day before.Hotel name information is needed.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 51 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ruslan Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This is not a hands on thing and really just a way to get you in their shop." See review