- Travel the entirety of the Panamá Canal on a boat journey
- Admire the engineering of the canal as you pass through all three sets of locks
- View scenic Gatun Lake and the Chagres River
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and beverages are provided
- Round-trip transportation from your Panama City hotel
Departure & Return
Flamenco Marina located on the last island of the Amador Causeway. Behind the Duty Free shop and next to the Panama sign
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 210 travelers
- OPERATED BY Panama Marine Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff