- Tour to Monkey Island from Panama City
- Observe the different species on Monkey Island
- Boat ride on the Chagres River from Gamboa Marina
- Round-trip ground transport from Panama City hotel
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 35 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Travel to the Gamboa Marina in an air-conditioned tour vehicle with your guide and group. Transfer to a riverboat for a ride on the Chagres River, bound for Monkey Island. Observe the white-face monkeys, howler monkeys, and Geoffrey´s tamarinds when you arrived on the island. Snap photos and learn about the different species from your guide.
Return to the marina and to Panama City the way you came; your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Almiza tour by My friend Mario
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms