- 2-hour sail with stunning sunset views
- See dolphins in their natural habitat
- Dancing and games at the dock
Departure & Return
Turn onto North Lagoon as if you were headed to Captain Anderson's. After the turn you will continue past their parking lot AND past the Lighthouse Marina. We will then be on the right hand side underneath the trees/down a gravel road. There will be signs out front with our company name.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years old
- You are not allowed to bring on food or drinks
- No smoking allowed
- No chewing gum
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
- OPERATED BY Island Time Sailing
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Booking through Viator make our experience so quick and easy!" See review