6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Certified Tour Guide
Boat Ride to San Juan La Laguna
Visit to 4 towns: Santa Cruz, Jaibalito, Tzununá & San Juan La Laguna
Natural Dye of Fabrics Experience
Process of Mayan Honey
Personal Biosecurity Kit
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers at the lobby of their hotel in Panajachel or Santa Cruz La Laguna
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This is a walking tour. Make sure to bring comfortable shoes and clothing
- We recommend bringing repellent and sun protection
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TTC Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Lake Atitlan Tour in Town of Santa Cruz, Jaibalito, Tzununa and San Juan?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Lake Atitlan Tour in Town of Santa Cruz, Jaibalito, Tzununa and San Juan?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Lake Atitlan Tour in Town of Santa Cruz, Jaibalito, Tzununa and San Juan?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Lake Atitlan Tour in Town of Santa Cruz, Jaibalito, Tzununa and San Juan?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPanajachelNature and Wildlife - Western HighlandsWater Tours - Western HighlandsWalking Tours - Western HighlandsNature and Wildlife - San Pedro La LagunaWater Tours - San Pedro La LagunaWalking Tours - San Pedro La LagunaNature and Wildlife - AntiguaWater Tours - AntiguaWalking Tours - AntiguaCategory