7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Immerse yourself in two of Turkey’s most famous attractions on a 7-hour tour from Kusadasi. Skip the cramped public buses and relax in convenient all-inclusive transportation from your hotel. Enter the UNESCO listed site and enjoy a guided visit of the cotton colored Pamukkale travertines and ancient city of Hierapolis. Unwind in the natural baths with views of the city’s ruins, then feast on lunch at a local restaurant.
- Eat lunch at a traditional Turkish restaurant
- Enjoy free time to soak in natural baths
- Travel comfortably by air-conditioned vehicle
- Explore a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip shared transfer
Food and drinks, unless specified
Entrance fee (approximately 25 Turkish Lira) to the thermal pools at Hierapolis
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from Kusadası, Selcuk and Pamukkale Hotels
- Cardak Airport, Denizli Turkey
- Kusadasi Long Beach, Kuşadası, 09400 Kuşadası/Aydın, Turkey
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Before Travel Agency
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hierapolis & Pamukkale Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Hierapolis & Pamukkale Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hierapolis & Pamukkale Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hierapolis & Pamukkale Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It is shorter if you leave the tour in Pamukkale." See review
Product code: 64494P18
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPamukkaleShore Excursions - Western AnatoliaBus Tours - Western AnatoliaPorts of Call Tours - Western AnatoliaHistorical Tours - Western AnatoliaFull-day Tours - Western AnatoliaShore Excursions - MuğlaBus Tours - MuğlaPorts of Call Tours - MuğlaHistorical Tours - MuğlaFull-day Tours - MuğlaShore Excursions - SarigermeBus Tours - SarigermePorts of Call Tours - SarigermeHistorical Tours - SarigermeFull-day Tours - SarigermeCategory