8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spend a day with a private driver in Sicily, and discover natural salt pans, archeological sites, and ancient temples. The day trip from Palermo includes visits to the Segesta tower, the medieval village of Erice, and the Trapani and Paceco Salt Pans Natural Reserve where sea salt is collected and wildlife abounds. A pickup and drop-off service is included, direct from your Palermo hotel or the port.
- See more of Sicily without having to hire a car or plan your own route
- Discover the history and sights of Erice and Trapani at your own pace
- Learn about Sicily's salt harvesting heritage at a museum near Nubia
- Save time finding the start point with a pickup from your Palermo hotel
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Pick-up service from / to hotel / port
Bilingual Italian-English driver
Child seats (on request)
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup is available for this tour.
Once the purchase is complete, we will send you the complete information (telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) to contact our local operator, who will organize the withdrawal.
- Port of Palermo, Molo Santa Lucia, 90133 Palermo PA, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Panormus Autoservizi
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Discover Segesta, Erice, Trapani and Paceco Salt Pans Natural Reserve from Palermo, Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Discover Segesta, Erice, Trapani and Paceco Salt Pans Natural Reserve from Palermo, Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Discover Segesta, Erice, Trapani and Paceco Salt Pans Natural Reserve from Palermo, Private Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 165028P9
Compare Similar Experiences
Discover Segesta, Erice, Trapani and Paceco Salt Pans Natural Reserve from Palermo, Private Tour
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursClassic Car Tours Historical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPalermoShore Excursions - SicilyBus Tours - SicilyPorts of Call Tours - SicilyClassic Car Tours - SicilyHistorical Tours - SicilyFull-day Tours - SicilyShore Excursions - AgrigentoBus Tours - AgrigentoPorts of Call Tours - AgrigentoClassic Car Tours - AgrigentoHistorical Tours - AgrigentoFull-day Tours - AgrigentoShore Excursions - CataniaBus Tours - CataniaPorts of Call Tours - CataniaClassic Car Tours - CataniaHistorical Tours - CataniaFull-day Tours - CataniaCategory
Monreale Church of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)Opera Dei Pupi (Rod Marionette Theatre)MartoranaPalermo Cathedral (Cattedrale di Palermo)Monreale Cathedral (Duomo di Monreale)Branciforte Palace (Palazzo Branciforte)Four Corners (Quattro Canti)Mirto Palace House Museum (Palazzo Mirto Casa Museo)Chiaramonte-Steri Palace (Palazzo Chiaramonte-Steri)Politeama Garibaldi Theater (Teatro Politeama Garibaldi)Massimo Opera House (Teatro Massimo)Palatine Chapel (Capella Palatina)