7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore Western Sicily from Palermo easily without having to rent a car with this tour of Erice, Trapani, and the salt flats. Travel comfortably from stop to stop by air-conditioned minivan as a guide tells you all about the area and its history as you go. Plus, round-trip transport from your Palermo hotel is included.
- Tour Western Sicily from Palermo by air-conditioned minivan
- See Erice, Trapani, and the salt flats along your journey
- A guide tells you fun facts about each area and its history
- Palermo hotel pickup and drop-off included for extra convenience
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English speaking Driver
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by Licensed and air-conditioned minivan or car
Exclusive Private Tour, only for your Group
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up and drop off to all hotels, b & bs, holiday homes, ports and accommodations in
Palermo, for other special requests ask at the time of booking if pick up is available for the desired
location. departure time 08.30 a.m.
- Palermo Airport, 90045 Cinisi, PA, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Apetour N.C.C. di Peritore Cristian
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Best Excursion in western Sicily to Erice, Trapani Salt Flats from Palermo?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Best Excursion in western Sicily to Erice, Trapani Salt Flats from Palermo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Best Excursion in western Sicily to Erice, Trapani Salt Flats from Palermo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Best Excursion in western Sicily to Erice, Trapani Salt Flats from Palermo
7 to 8 hours
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPalermoShore Excursions - SicilyBus Tours - SicilyArchaeology Tours - SicilyPorts of Call Tours - SicilyHistorical Tours - SicilyFull-day Tours - SicilyShore Excursions - AgrigentoBus Tours - AgrigentoArchaeology Tours - AgrigentoPorts of Call Tours - AgrigentoHistorical Tours - AgrigentoFull-day Tours - AgrigentoShore Excursions - CataniaBus Tours - CataniaArchaeology Tours - CataniaPorts of Call Tours - CataniaHistorical Tours - CataniaFull-day Tours - CataniaCategory
Branciforte Palace (Palazzo Branciforte)MartoranaMonreale Palatine Chapel (Capella Palatina)Massimo Opera House (Teatro Massimo)Chiaramonte-Steri Palace (Palazzo Chiaramonte-Steri)Four Corners (Quattro Canti)Monreale Cathedral (Duomo di Monreale)Opera Dei Pupi (Rod Marionette Theatre)Church of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)Mirto Palace House Museum (Palazzo Mirto Casa Museo)Palermo Cathedral (Cattedrale di Palermo)Politeama Garibaldi Theater (Teatro Politeama Garibaldi)