7 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
See some of Arizona’s most extraordinary scenery, and enjoy an accessible escape into nature, on this private, full-day tour. Following morning pickup in Kanab, Utah, head with your guide to Vermilion Cliffs National Monument. Your destination is White Pocket: a unique sandstone rock formation whose undulations and many colors make it a standout in the region. Go on an easy hike to immerse yourself in the scenery.
- This tour takes the hassle out of seeing Vermilion Cliffs National Monument
- Round-trip transportation from Kanab via air-conditioned vehicle
- Get up close and personal with White Pocket, and learn more from your guide
- A private tour offers the most personalized way to see the sights
Saved to wishlist!
3-person minimum to book a tour
Departure & Return
2040 Long Valley Rd, Kanab, UT 84741, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Seeking Treasure Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Itinerary details Other Pricing/Options
What type of vehicle is used during the Private White Pocket Vermilion Tour?
A:You will be driven to the trailhead in a top-notch, high-clearance vehicle (either a lifted Toyota Tacoma OR a lifted Hummer 2.) Both have been specifically enhanced for rough, deep sand roads and carry extra tires and repair equipment.
How much hiking is involved during the Private White Pocket Vermilion Tour?
A:This tour covers a distance of 1-4 miles, depending on the route taken.
How strenuous is the Private White Pocket Vermilion Tour?
A:This depends on the route taken, but ranges from easy to moderate. Your guide will assist you in making an informed decision to assure you have the best experience possible.
Can I participate in the Private White Pocket Vermilion Tour if I am not an experienced hiker?
A:Yes, this is a relatively easy hike that is perfect for families.
Is the Private White Pocket Vermilion Tour appropriate for children?
A:This hike is family-friendly. Children are allowed, however, they should be age-appropriate for the difficulty of the hike they are taking. Be sure to indicate any children's age(s) in the "Special Requirements" box at checkout.
What should I wear on the Private White Pocket Vermilion Tour?
A:Clothing should be suitable for hiking and allow freedom of movement. Well-fitting hiking shoes are best. In the summertime, light long-sleeved shirts, a brimmed hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen are ideal for sun protection.
Can I bring a dog with me on the Private White Pocket Vermilion Tour?
A:Yes - dogs are welcome, however, your dog must remain under your control at all times and be leashed (when required.) You are fully liable for your dog’s behavior. You will also be responsible for carrying water and packing out waste.
Should I bring my camera with me on the Private White Pocket Vermilion Tour?
A:Absolutely! White Pocket has several visually breathtaking geological features.
Are bathrooms available during the Private White Pocket Vermilion Tour?
A:Bathrooms are non-existent during the hike. 'Leave-no-trace' etiquette will be followed and explained by your guide. 'Wag Bags' will be provided for your convenience.
How do you assure safety during the Private White Pocket Vermilion Tour?
A:All guides are trained and experienced in the area. They monitor conditions (weather, roads, etc.) which may change very quickly, and adapt so that you can enjoy your tour. They are first aid certified and carry SPOT locators in case of emergencies.
What happens if there is bad weather the day of my Private White Pocket Vermilion Tour?
A:All guides are experienced with the local weather and are trained well to lead the tours and keep you safe. If the weather is deemed unsafe, your guide will contact you to either reschedule or receive a full refund.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private White Pocket Vermilion Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPage4WD Tours - ArizonaSporting Events - ArizonaNature and Wildlife - ArizonaExtreme - ArizonaFull-day Tours - ArizonaCategory