Explore our promoted experiences
- Book advanced entry to Upper Antelope Canyon
- Enjoy access to this slot canyon that sits on the private land of the Navajo Nation
- Discover the natural beauty of the American Southwest
- Don't miss out on the entry time you prefer at this popular destination
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Due to the high demand and the restrictions on the number of visitors for each time slot, the actual entry time may be adjusted even after confirmation, especially at peak season.
- The use of selfie sticks, tripods and monopods are prohibited
- Backpacks and large bags are not allowed in the canyon
- Important: Please bring water with you and stay hydrated, Antelope Canyon is very remote and there are no stores to purchase water.
- Due to the narrow passageway inside the Canyon, please follow Navajo tour guide's instruction and arrangement when taking pictures. Tour guide leads each visitor group to walk through the canyon. Each visitor group has its assigned time period to take photos at each scenery point. So while enjoying the wonders of Mother Nature, please do not stand still for a long time. Otherwise you may block visitors in the following group. Please understand that depending on the congestion level, tour guide may require that each visitor or family group can only take one photo at one scenery point.
- Please check important time zone information of Antelope Canyon on Voucher.
- Please plan your trip with the time zone/changes in mind and unforeseen circumstances that may arise with traveling. NO REFUND if arrive late.
- Visitors along with children/infants must bring own car seats and install on shuttle vehicles.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Scenic Bend
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff