11 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
50 S Lake Powell Blvd, Page, AZ 86040, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant women in their third trimester
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dixie Ellis' Lower Antelope Canyon Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during TLC: Lower Antelope Canyon, Navajo National Monument, and Monument Valley ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during TLC: Lower Antelope Canyon, Navajo National Monument, and Monument Valley ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during TLC: Lower Antelope Canyon, Navajo National Monument, and Monument Valley ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during TLC: Lower Antelope Canyon, Navajo National Monument, and Monument Valley ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPageBus Tours - ArizonaNature and Wildlife - ArizonaEco Tours - ArizonaFull-day Tours - ArizonaCategory