- Be guided by a local Navajo resident who knows the canyon well
- Admission to the canyon is included, but the Navajo Permit Fee is not
- Photograph the windswept landscape of the inner canyon
- Spend time just wandering through the canyon, feeling its magic
Departure & Return
Indn Route 222 Page, AZ, 86040
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- You must wear a mask to take part in the Antelope Canyon tour; there are no exceptions
- Most travelers can participate
- If the tour vehicle is changed or replaced due to force majeure, the participating guests on the day can receive a partial refund ($15/person) to compensate for the difference in the price of the vehicle.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY VIPTOUR
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized