Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Private transport from Page gives you time for two stops in half a day
- Photo break at the scenic overlook above Horseshoe Bend
- Avoid the crowds by visiting the quieter Antelope Canyon X
- A small-group experience for a more relaxed pace
Departure & Return
Please meet in front of the VIP Tour Office
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You must wear a mask to take part in the Antelope Canyon tour; there are no exceptions
- Most travelers can participate
- If the tour vehicle is changed or replaced due to force majeure, the participating guests on the day can receive a partial refund ($15/person) to compensate for the difference in the price of the vehicle.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY VIPTOUR
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Start times/Opening hours
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff