30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Strada Cartizze, 5, 31049 Valdobbiadene TV, Italy
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
3/8/2020 - 11/6/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||11:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- The minimum age for alcohol consumption is 18 years
- For underage participants it is possible to participate without consuming alcohol
- Kindly provide the staff with information on food and non-food intolerances and allergies
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY PDC Cartizze
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Prosecco tasting?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Prosecco tasting?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Prosecco tasting?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Prosecco tasting?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingPaduaFood Tours - VenetoWine Tastings - VenetoWalking Tours - VenetoFood Tours - VicenzaWine Tastings - VicenzaWalking Tours - VicenzaFood Tours - VeniceWine Tastings - VeniceWalking Tours - VeniceCategory