4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
One of the hallmarks of Italy’s cuisine is the use of seasonal, local ingredients. Learn how to create dishes like an Italian with the guidance of a “Cesarina”, or home cook. Choose a few basic ingredients together at the Padua market and then create two Italian dishes using your selections during a hands-on cooking class at your host’s home. End with sampling what you’ve prepared, along with local red and white wines.
- Learn the secrets to Italian market-to-table cuisine in Padua
- Choose ingredients at the market with your “Cesarina” (home cook) host
- Use your creativity to prepare two Italian dishes during a cooking lesson
- Taste what you’ve made with your chosen ingredients, paired with wine
Saved to wishlist!
-Sarde in Saor - Baccalà mantecato con crostini - Stuffed Calamari
Bigoli or Risi e bisi or Gnocchi
Private guided market tour
Private cooking class (two recipes)
Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cesarine
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesDining ExperiencesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesPaduaUnique Experiences - VenetoCooking Classes - VenetoDining Experiences - VenetoUnique Experiences - VicenzaCooking Classes - VicenzaDining Experiences - VicenzaUnique Experiences - VeniceCooking Classes - VeniceDining Experiences - VeniceCategory