50 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore Oxford University’s famous regatta course on this 50-minute Thames River sightseeing cruise in Oxford. Hop aboard your sightseeing vessel in the heart of Oxford and cruise out onto the famous waterway. Listen as your guide sheds light on the city’s rich history, and discover local landmarks such as Folly Bridge, Christchurch College, the Oxford University boathouses and the Meadows. Share the waters with rowing eights, punts, university boats and cruisers, and watch the banks for sightings of native river wildlife.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Popular choice with kids
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
1 Folly Bridge, Oxford OX1 4JU, UK
Please 'check-in' at The Folly restaurant reception.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oxford River Cruises Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Oxford Sightseeing River Cruise Along The University Regatta Course?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Oxford Sightseeing River Cruise Along The University Regatta Course?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Oxford Sightseeing River Cruise Along The University Regatta Course?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Not easy to find, asked across the road and all the went well." See review
- "You can buy a drink from the Folly Restaurant and take it onboard and also use the toilet." See review
- "Really great tour of the regatta course, the tour guide was interesting and relatable to listen to it and it was relaxing to go up and down the river- definitely recommend!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Oxford Sightseeing River Cruise Along The University Regatta Course
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursDay CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingOxfordWater Tours - South East EnglandDay Cruises - South East EnglandWater Tours - LondonDay Cruises - LondonWater Tours - BirminghamDay Cruises - BirminghamCategory
Oxford Town Hall Tours & TicketsBlenheim Palace Tours & TicketsOxford Castle & Prison Tours & TicketsOxford Botanic Garden Tours & TicketsAshmolean Museum Tours & TicketsHistory of Science Museum Tours & TicketsBalliol College Tours & TicketsSheldonian Theatre Tours & TicketsCarfax Junction Tours & TicketsMagdalen College Tours & TicketsTrinity College Tours & Tickets