Departure & Return
We meet at 10am at Moreton-in-Marsh train station. The guide will be waiting outside the entrance to the station. Moreton-in-Marsh is easily accessible on direct trains from Oxford and London Paddington and elsewhere. Train tickets can be booked at www.thetrainline.com.
The tour departs form Moreton-in-Marsh in the North Cotswolds and is easily accessible from most towns in the north cotswolds area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cotswolds Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands