2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Make unforgettable memories in the heart of Oxford on this 2-hour dining experience with evening cruise. Step aboard your vessel as the sun slowly sinks on the horizon, and cruise out onto the Thames River. Sip chilled Prosecco as you wind your way along the tranquil waterway, and gaze out over Christchurch Meadows and the university boathouses. Afterwards, alight at the mooring outside The Folly restaurant and follow the candles and fairy lights to your table. Then, enjoy a delicious 3-course a la carte dinner in the restaurant’s romantic surroundings.
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Small group ensures personal service
- A la carte dinner included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Glass of Prosecco
Food and drinks, other than those specified
Departure & Return
1 Folly Bridge, Oxford OX1 4JU, UK
Please 'check-in' at The Folly restaurant reception.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oxford River Cruises Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Sundowner Cruise with Three Course Riverside Dining?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sundowner Cruise with Three Course Riverside Dining?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sundowner Cruise with Three Course Riverside Dining?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Sundowner Cruise with Three Course Riverside Dining
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursDining ExperiencesDay CruisesWater ToursDinner CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingOxfordFood Tours - South East EnglandDining Experiences - South East EnglandDay Cruises - South East EnglandWater Tours - South East EnglandDinner Cruises - South East EnglandFood Tours - LondonDining Experiences - LondonDay Cruises - LondonWater Tours - LondonDinner Cruises - LondonFood Tours - BirminghamDining Experiences - BirminghamDay Cruises - BirminghamWater Tours - BirminghamDinner Cruises - BirminghamCategory
Trinity College Tours & TicketsMagdalen College Tours & TicketsHistory of Science Museum Tours & TicketsBalliol College Tours & TicketsOxford Botanic Garden Tours & TicketsOxford Town Hall Tours & TicketsCarfax Junction Tours & TicketsBlenheim Palace Tours & TicketsAshmolean Museum Tours & TicketsOxford Castle & Prison Tours & TicketsSheldonian Theatre Tours & Tickets