- Discover Oxford and its highlights with a City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off bus tour
- See the best of the ‘City of Dreaming Spires’ at your own pace with a 24- or 48-hour ticket
- Pass by must-see city sights including Oxford Castle and Christ Church College
- Set your own sightseeing schedule, hopping on and off at any of the stops
- Sit on the open-air, top deck and soak up 360-degree views of the honey-stoned university city
- Listen to the onboard audio commentary to learn about the historical city
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
Grab a comfortable seat in either the indoor or open-air seating section and take in the sights along the route. Feel free to stay on for the entire loop, or hop off at any stop to see one of Oxford’s historical or cultural landmarks—buses depart regularly.
Between stops, explore the city’s local color and soak up the rich character of this celebrated hub of global education. To end your tour, disembark at any stop along the route, any time you like.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates: All Year Round (except 1st January, 25th & 26th December)
- Low season - 1st April - 20th June every 30 minutes Monday to Thursday and every 20 minutes Friday - Sunday. This will also apply to October. Last tour 17.00
- Mid Season - 21st June - 22nd July every 20 minutes Monday - Thursday and every 15 minutes Friday - Sunday. This will also apply to September. Last tour 17.30
- High Season - 23rd July - 31st August every 15 minutes daily. Last tour 18.00
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Duration: 40 minutes
- Mobile or Paper Vouchers accepted. Paper vouchers must be redeemed at City Sightseeing shop in Oxford Railway Station.
- Please note that the guided walking tour is seasonal, and customers should enquire upon arrival for more information.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Ltd - UK and Ireland
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "I bought a multi-day pass and one day had a driver who took the tour part seriously and slowed down so that you could actually catch the sites." See review
- "The bus starts from right outside the Oxford station which is really convenient" See review
- "A good way to view Oxford, to see where all the key places are sited, to later explore." See review