4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get a local's perspective on Oslo's exciting food scene, and go off the beaten path, on this food tour. Hear from your guide about the gastronomic revolution taking place in the Nordic food scene as you walk from the city center to the trendy district of Grunerløkka. Along the way stop in at several different eateries and sample a handful of tastings of local-favorite dishes including seasonal meats, seafood delicacies, and a few drinks.
- Go off the beaten track and get a local's perspective on Oslo'd food scene
- Get insight into culinary traditions and current trends from your guide
- Includes 4-5 tastings and drinks
- No-fuss pickup and drop-off from a central location
Saved to wishlist!
All foods (enough for a full meal)
Transportation to and from the meeting point
Additional drinks other than those provided by the tour
Departure & Return
Karl Johans gate 31, 0159 Oslo, Norway
Outside the Freja Chocolate shop
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise while booking if required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Oslo is built on a hill and some walking up and down slopes is to be expected.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- OPERATED BY Food Tours EU
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during The Taste of Oslo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during The Taste of Oslo?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Taste of Oslo?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
The Taste of Oslo
2 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingOsloFood Tours - StavangerWalking Tours - StavangerHalf-day Tours - StavangerFood Tours - StockholmWalking Tours - StockholmHalf-day Tours - StockholmFood Tours - CopenhagenWalking Tours - CopenhagenHalf-day Tours - CopenhagenCategory
Holmenkollen Ski JumpViking Ship Museum (Vikingskipshuset)Ibsen MuseumBygdøy PeninsulaOslo National Gallery (Nasjonalgalleriet)Karl Johans GatePort of Oslo (Oslo Havn)Fram Museum (Frammuseet)Oslo Opera House (Operahuset)Oslo Cathedral (Oslo Domkirke)Munch Museum (Munchmuseet)Astrup Fearnley Museum of Modern Art (Astrup Fearnley Museet)Norwegian Museum of Cultural History (Norsk Folkemuseum)Oslo Palace Park (Slottsparken)