- Guided walking tour featuring traditional Norwegian cuisine
- Get insider tips from a local
- Discover hard-to-find sites, including some of Oslo’s best local restaurants
- Taste local chocolate, cheese, beer, and more
- Receive discounts at selected restaurants, shops, and attractions
Departure & Return
Meeting point is by the Freia chocolate store on Karl Johans street 31
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years for the beers and 21 for the akvavit
- Dress code is smart casual
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum of 2 participants required per tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet the requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund
- If there are any food allergies or dietary requirements (vegetarian) we should be aware of, please inform us during the booking process. Please note that you must be able to eat fish or/and cheese to have any benefit form this tour
- If you dislike beer, we can arrange a glass of Norwegian soda or cider or international wine, just inform us upon booking or tell your guide once you meet him/her
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- If you booked your tour before the 10 October 2018. there is a chance that you might have to bring/pay the 2th part of the tour. We updated the package prices and the amount you paid it was just the first part. Contact us if you have questions. Also check the price now and the price you paid on the date you did the booking to see the difference.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Oslo Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.