- Half-day sightseeing shore excursion in Oslo
- Combination of bus and walking tour
- See City Hall, the Viegland Sculpture Park, the Royal Palace, and other landmarks
- Pickup and drop-off at the cruise port
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Look out for the exact TOUR STARTING TIME on Viator's Message System! The gathering time is 15 minutes prior to this printed starting time.
If you come out from the ship much earlier or the ship has arrived earlier than scheduled, do not worry. The guide might have not arrived yet.
Emergency phone number to call +372 5900 5151. If you cannot find our representative or guide, please call and you will be advised how to reach the meeting point and guide.
Please note that the cruise quays in Oslo, where Cruise vessels dock, are all located at a short walking distance from each other and to the city center.
OSLO CRUISE QUAYS - MEETING POINT
The meeting points are located RIGHT OUTSIDE THE PORT GATES next to the ship. Our guide is gonna be waiting for you with an orange SPB-Tours sign behind the gate after disembarking your cruise ship.
- Port of Oslo
What To Expect
First, take a coach sightseeing tour along the Oslo fjord waterfront. Disembark at the Oslo Opera & Ballet, where you can climb to the rooftop to get panoramic views over the city.
Continue to Karl Johans Gate, home to the Norwegian Royal Palace, Parliament, the University, the National Theatre, and City Hall. See the City Hall Building, home to the Nobel Peace Prize ceremony.
Stroll through the installation at the Vigeland sculpture park, then head over to the lush, green Bygdøy peninsula. See the thousand-year-old Viking ships, surrounded by hilltops and fjords, before heading back to the cruise port for drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, sailing date (when your cruise starts)
- Infant seats available
- Water is not included on the tour. We suggest you to bring a bottle of water with you for your comfort (and to save you some money, as Oslo is expensive!). If the weather forecasts predict rain please bring an umbrella. You might also wish to consider bringing a small snack especially if your tour exceeds 3 hours.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- OPERATED BY SPB-Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Shore Excursion: Oslo Highlights Tour with Viking Ship Museum and Vigeland Park.