4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English-speaking tour guide for 4 hrs
Pick-up from port by comfortable a/c bus appropriate for the group size
Panoramic Oslo driving tour for 2 hrs
Guided walking City center tour 2 hrs
Admission to Viking Ship Museum
Any other admissions/donations
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meet your guide and driver by the ship/hotel lobby.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Uopera tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Oslo Highlights with a visit to the Viking Museum?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Oslo Highlights with a visit to the Viking Museum?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Oslo Highlights with a visit to the Viking Museum?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Oslo Highlights with a visit to the Viking Museum?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Oslo Highlights with a visit to the Viking Museum
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOsloBus Tours - StavangerCity Tours - StavangerWalking Tours - StavangerHalf-day Tours - StavangerBus Tours - StockholmCity Tours - StockholmWalking Tours - StockholmHalf-day Tours - StockholmBus Tours - CopenhagenCity Tours - CopenhagenWalking Tours - CopenhagenHalf-day Tours - CopenhagenCategory
Fram Museum (Frammuseet)Astrup Fearnley Museum of Modern Art (Astrup Fearnley Museet)Oslo Palace Park (Slottsparken)Bygdøy PeninsulaOslo Opera House (Operahuset)Holmenkollen Ski JumpNorwegian Museum of Cultural History (Norsk Folkemuseum)Munch Museum (Munchmuseet)Oslo Cathedral (Oslo Domkirke)Ibsen MuseumKarl Johans GateViking Ship Museum (Vikingskipshuset)Oslo National Gallery (Nasjonalgalleriet)Port of Oslo (Oslo Havn)