4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English-speaking tour guide for 4 hrs
Pick-up from port by comfortable a/c vehicle relevant to the group size
Panoramic Oslo driving tour for 3 hrs
Walking tour for 1 hr
Entry fee to Viking Museum
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meet your guide by the ship.
- Cruise Pirs Oslo Port, Skur 35, Akershusstranda, 0150 Oslo, Norway
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Uopera tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Shore Excursion: Oslo City Tour and Viking Ship Museum?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Shore Excursion: Oslo City Tour and Viking Ship Museum?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Shore Excursion: Oslo City Tour and Viking Ship Museum?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Shore Excursion: Oslo City Tour and Viking Ship Museum?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Shore Excursion: Oslo City Tour and Viking Ship Museum
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOsloShore Excursions - StavangerBus Tours - StavangerCity Tours - StavangerWalking Tours - StavangerPorts of Call Tours - StavangerHalf-day Tours - StavangerShore Excursions - StockholmBus Tours - StockholmCity Tours - StockholmWalking Tours - StockholmPorts of Call Tours - StockholmHalf-day Tours - StockholmShore Excursions - CopenhagenBus Tours - CopenhagenCity Tours - CopenhagenWalking Tours - CopenhagenPorts of Call Tours - CopenhagenHalf-day Tours - CopenhagenCategory
Oslo Palace Park (Slottsparken)Astrup Fearnley Museum of Modern Art (Astrup Fearnley Museet)Viking Ship Museum (Vikingskipshuset)Bygdøy PeninsulaHolmenkollen Ski JumpPort of Oslo (Oslo Havn)Oslo Opera House (Operahuset)Norwegian Museum of Cultural History (Norsk Folkemuseum)Oslo National Gallery (Nasjonalgalleriet)Ibsen MuseumFram Museum (Frammuseet)Oslo Cathedral (Oslo Domkirke)Karl Johans GateMunch Museum (Munchmuseet)