- Walking tour of city center and Viking Ship Museum
- Entrance fees and public transport included
- Local guide shares information on history and culture
- See original Viking ships and learn the stories behind them
Departure & Return
The tour departs from Nobel Peace Center, outside the entrance - located at Brynjulf Bulls plass 1. Please be at the departure point 10 minutes early to check-in for your tour. Look for our guide holding the OURWAY logo as a sign.
This tour ends in the Viking Ship Museum so guests may continue to enjoy the museum or continue to museums nearby. Guests make their own way back via walking or public transport (ticket provided by guide included).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY OURWAY Tours AB - Oslo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms